Values & Ethos
Chigwell Row School Vision and Values
At Chigwell Row School, we are a Caring Community of Respectful Role models and Successful School Learners.
Through our caring, respectful and successful atmosphere, we will
- Provide a safe, secure, stimulating & happy environment where everybody is respected & valued as an individual.
- Encourage children to meet the challenges of life ahead by fostering positive attitudes, self esteem & confidence.
- Help our pupils develop self respect, a sense of responsibility for their own actions & respect for others.
- Encourage each child to fulfil his or her potential, to be capable of independent work & to be able to co-operate with others thus developing a life long enthusiasm for learning.
- Provide first hand experiences which will enhance pupils’ learning.
- Help our children develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question & argue rationally.
- Provide a broad & balanced curriculum which meets the needs of individual pupils.
- Create high standards of learning experiences for all children by providing access to all areas of the National Curriculum & Early Learning Goals.
- Provide an environment that celebrates individual liberty, diversity, democracy & the rule of law.